Get started programming with Karel the dog! Karel is a dog who lives in a grid and only knows four commands, but we use this to build up all of the programming fundamentals. It’s easy to get started with Karel and it is all about problem solving!
Students will learn to learn proper greetings and farewells in ASL
• To introduce yourself and others
• To learn basic ASL sentence structure
• To ask and answer questions
• To learn how to interact appropriately with Deaf people
• To learn the role of facial expressions and non-manual signals